LANDSCAPE and LAWN CARE PROFESSIONALS NEEDED
SUPERVISORS & TECHNICIANS
RIVER FALLS and HUDSON based and operated
Want to work for a company that will VALUE YOU and YOUR contribution? Want to enjoy what you do and who you work with?
Boulder Hills Landscaping Inc. and Grass Master Lawn Care LLC. are currently seeking landscape installation and lawn care professionals for the 2016 working season. Technicians and Foreman positions available. No experience necessary for technician positions. Lots of room for promotion within a growing company!!!
Temporary and career positions available.
Qualifications for this position:
- Positive attitude and desire to work as a team to create exceptional, quality oriented, landscape installations and provide second-to-none grounds management services!
- Dependability and commitment to meet all expectations of company standards
- Desire to excel in your position, exceed expectations, earn promotions and bonuses!
- Learn an exciting and rewarding trade, or contribute your knowledge and experience base to excel within a company that VALUES YOU!
- Desire to learn how to operate (or utilize your ability to operate) light duty and heavy duty tools and equipment
- Valid drivers license and dependable transportation
Join a team that cares about all the members that make up that team! Become part of the Boulder Hills crew and set your aims high to grow with a company that has established itself as the premier landscaper in the St Croix River Valley!
Boulder Hills promotes team members from within, developing career opportunities that will provide for you an enjoyable and rewarding experience every single day! Be Proud of the Company you work for and the work you do!!
Start your career today with Boulder Hills or Grass Master, leave that company that undervalues your efforts and join a team that will APPRECIATE ALL THAT YOU DO!!
Seasonal or year round employment available! WE ALSO HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS WITHIN OUR SNOW MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
Please visit us online to submit an application @ www.BoulderHillsLandscaping.com or www.MasterYourGrass.com